With our two largest states in lockdown, businesses right across the nation are doing it tough and those that are still operating don’t have the luxury to wait for the end of COVID-19. As part of your business’ COVID-19 safe practices to curb the spread of the virus within your community, asymptomatic testing is essential and Integrity Sampling can help with COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Saliva Testing of your employees.
Routine Rapid Antigen Saliva Testing of your employees is safe, convenient and provides peace of mind for your business. It will also help to keep your employees safe. Asymptomatic testing for COVID-19 can help alleviate employees’ fears of the virus rapidly and unknowingly circulating through the organisation they work for, as well as being passed on to their customers and risking public health.
Integrity Sampling can help your business stay in business and thrive. We are now providing COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Point of Care Testing.
The world’s first “no-spit” COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Saliva Testing
Key benefits of Integrity Sampling’s COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Point of Care Testing include:
- First and the only no-spit test dedicated to COVID-19– Our testing uses a sponge-like pen tip that collects a sufficient volume of specimen in two minutes without the need to spit and avoiding uncomfortable nasal/throat swabbing.
- All in one– No need to waste time setting up a workstation and handle numerous assay components. All you need is one pen that can be used comfortably in any location.
- Quick – It takes only two minutes to collect a saliva sample and 15 minutes to receive an indicative result.
- TGA approved – Our COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Point of Care Testing equipment has been approved by the Therapeutic Goods Administration or TGA.
Can I conduct COVID-19 rapid testing in my workplace?
Under state and territory occupational health and safety laws, employers must provide and maintain a working environment that is safe and without risks to the health of their employees, so far as is reasonably practicable. This includes actions to prevent the risk of exposure to COVID-19 at work.
Employers must identify whether there is a risk to the health of employees, or other people, associated with COVID-19 in their workplace. They must, so far as is reasonably practicable:
- Use appropriate control measures to eliminate or reduce these risks
- Consult with employees and health and safety representatives (if applicable) when doing things such as identifying risks and deciding how to control them
- Provide employees with the necessary information, instruction, training or supervision to enable them to do their jobs safely
- Provide employees with information about health and safety at the workplace, in appropriate languages
So the bottom line is yes, you can conduct COVID-19 rapid testing in your workplace. In fact, it could be argued for some businesses that it’s a requirement.
Does COVID-19 rapid testing replace PCR testing?
COVID-19 rapid testing does not replace the standard PCR testing that has been so successful in helping to control the virus in this country.
Integrity Sampling will only test employees who are asymptomatic, in other words, those who are not displaying coronavirus symptoms. This is in the interest and safety of all parties involved. Workplaces are advised to encourage anyone showing symptoms to immediately arrange a test via their GP or nearest government assisted PCR testing centre.
Rapid testing also doesn’t replace the normal risk measures we are encouraged to follow and any measures you have in place. All employees are advised to comply to your workplace’s COVID-19 Safety Plan and the recommendations that may include wearing of face masks, hand-washing and social-distancing guidelines.
Contact Integrity Sampling for COVID-19 rapid testing
Integrity Sampling can now conduct COVID-19 rapid testing in your workplace, giving you peace of mind and keeping your employees safe.