Workplace drug and alcohol testing services
The scourge of drugs and alcohol costs Australian workplaces substantially, every year. The total annual cost is a massive $5.2 billion.
Drugs and alcohol can affect many aspects of a workplace, including workplace accidents and injuries, productivity losses, absenteeism, employee turnover, legal costs and more. From a safety perspective alone, approximately 15% of global workplace injuries can be attributed to the use of drugs and alcohol.
The use of drugs and alcohol is a huge issue and must be addressed in your workplace. To prioritize safety, it is imperative for all Australian businesses to implement drug and alcohol testing as a fundamental component of a comprehensive workplace management program.
Integrity Sampling can help Australian businesses with all aspects of workplace drug and alcohol management, including:
- Developing and implementing a drug and alcohol management program for your workplace.
- Developing policies and procedures related to drugs and alcohol.
- Conducting workplace drug testing, predominantly using saliva drug testing.
- Conducting workplace alcohol testing.
- Providing education and awareness for your employees, an essential component of any drug and alcohol management program.
Integrity Sampling has helped hundreds of clients throughout Australia with workplace drug and alcohol management services since our inception in 2001. Drug and alcohol management and testing is our sole business and we are experts at what we do.
Contact Integrity Sampling to discuss your needs and to see how we can assist you.
Drugs and Alcohol in the Workplace
Workplace injuries worldwide caused by drugs or alcohol
Cost per year to Australian workplaces due to the impact of drugs and alcohol
Number of drug, alcohol and COVID tests conducted by Integrity Sampling each year
Integrity Sampling locations throughout Australia