Workplace drug and alcohol testing services
With drugs and alcohol costing Australian workplaces $5.2 billion a year and around 15 per cent of workplace injuries worldwide attributable to drug and alcohol use, drugs and alcohol are serious issues in the workplace. This is why drug and alcohol testing, as part of a robust workplace drug and alcohol management program, is a must for all Australian businesses serious about safety.
Integrity Sampling can help Australian businesses with all aspects of workplace drug and alcohol management, including:
- Developing and implementing a drug and alcohol management program for your workplace.
- Developing policies and procedures related to drugs and alcohol.
- Conducting workplace drug testing, predominantly using saliva drug testing.
- Conducting workplace alcohol testing.
- Providing education and awareness for your employees, an essential component of any drug and alcohol management program.
Integrity Sampling has helped hundreds of clients throughout Australia with workplace drug and alcohol management services since our inception in 2001. Drug and alcohol management and testing is our sole business and we are experts at what we do.
Contact Integrity Sampling to discuss your needs and to see how we can assist you.
Integrity Sampling Australia Pty Ltd is accredited to Australian Standards AS4760-2006 - Section 2 and certified by the Compass Quality Management System ISO 9001
We are here for you
As a result of the Stage 4 Lock down announced in Victoria yesterday, we wanted to let you know that our first priority continues to be the health and safety of you our customers, your families, and of our valued team members.
Our office will remain open and our teams are ready to help. We have taken extra steps to ensure our staff are provided with additional training, PPE gear and disinfectants/sanitisers in line with the guidelines provided by the Australian Department of Health in relation to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
These measures include:
- All staff are increasing hygiene practices, wiping equipment and surfaces regularly, monitoring any signs of illness, regular hand washing and maintaining safe distances wherever possible.
- Team members are temperature tested daily and only coming to work if they are feeling well, not presenting any symptoms, nor been around any suspected or confirmed cases. We are supporting all our team members through these times.
- When testing onsite, we are following advice from the Department of Health to limit contact, we continue to work closely with our accredited laboratories, and with your health and safety in mind we are now offering 'no-contact' temperature screening in addition to AOD screening.
We understand that visitor restrictions might be your preferred choice right now and are well aware of the safety risks in the workplace amplified by heightened anxiety with the COVID-19 and the effect on employees either working extended hours or new recruits entering into new workplace environments. Our Technicians have all completed the Australian Government, Department of Health, COVID-19 infection control training. This training module covers the fundamentals of infection prevention and control for COVID-19.
Historically there is always a significant spike in drug and alcohol abuse in times of increased social anxiety and economic uncertainty. AOD random and 24/7 incident/causal callout testing has been classified as an essential service and our accredited technicians are ready to support the continued delivery of essential services to consumers, without compromising the health and wellbeing of consumers or the workforce.
Integrity Sampling AUS & NZ