Workplace drug and alcohol testing services
With drugs and alcohol costing Australian workplaces $5.2 billion a year and around 15 per cent of workplace injuries worldwide attributable to drug and alcohol use, drugs and alcohol are serious issues in the workplace. This is why drug and alcohol testing, as part of a robust workplace drug and alcohol management program, is a must for all Australian businesses serious about safety.
Integrity Sampling can help Australian businesses with all aspects of workplace drug and alcohol management, including:
- Developing and implementing a drug and alcohol management program for your workplace.
- Developing policies and procedures related to drugs and alcohol.
- Conducting workplace drug testing, predominantly using saliva drug testing.
- Conducting workplace alcohol testing.
- Providing education and awareness for your employees, an essential component of any drug and alcohol management program.
Integrity Sampling has helped hundreds of clients throughout Australia with workplace drug and alcohol management services since our inception in 2001. Drug and alcohol management and testing is our sole business and we are experts at what we do.
Contact Integrity Sampling to discuss your needs and to see how we can assist you.
Drugs and Alcohol in the Workplace
Workplace injuries worldwide caused by drugs or alcohol
Cost per year to Australian workplaces due to the impact of drugs and alcohol
Number of drug, alcohol and COVID tests conducted by Integrity Sampling each year
Integrity Sampling locations throughout Australia