To ensure your business’s festive season party is a safe and enjoyable event, you need to plan ahead. In particular, you need consider how you will make sure alcohol doesn’t spoil the party. If you don’t, it could leave you with potentially troubling outcomes, because even if you have your party off-site, it’s still considered part of your workplace.
- Review your workplace policies.
- Remind employees of their responsibilities.
- Choose venues like escape rooms, bowling alleys, or parks instead of bars.
- Incorporate food to regulate alcohol consumption.
- Provide a variety of non-alcoholic beverage options.
- Organise engaging activities to divert focus from excessive drinking.
- Set restrictions on the amount of alcohol and ensure it’s served legally and responsibly.
- Think about transport for your employees.
Featured image credit:
Plan ahead to ensure your workplace festive season party is a safe one. Credit Yutacar https://unsplash.com/photos/JKMnm3CIncw